For your comfort and safety, we recommend you bring the following items:
- Your valid Ontario Fishing License (Ages 18-64, which can be purchased online at OMNR)*
- Motion sickness medication Gravol (take as recommended at least 60 minuets before departure) or Transderm-V (the patch, applied 12 hours prior as recommended before departure)
- Dress in layers for warmth and comfort as it’s usually cooler on the water and to provide additional sun protection as needed.
- Sunglasses & sunscreen
- A hat
- Clean soft soled shoes
- Rain gear, if needed
- Lunch/snacks & drinks - no glass please (NO ALCOHOL on-board as required by law). We have bottled water always available on board for our guests.
- Camera/video camera
- A cooler to transport your catch (leave in car)
*Valid Fishing License must be produced prior to departure – no exceptions!